Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I Completed the Poetry Challenge!

I'm so happy to say that I completed NaPoWriMo! It was one of the most amazing and challenging experiences I've ever had. Although I did write a poem for each day of April, I've decided to not include all of them on the blog at this time. I'm going to pursue traditional publishing with my poetry so the landscape of the blog has changed, and may continue to evolve. This is all such an exciting learning experience for me, and for those of you who have read my poetry, thank you, I hope you have enjoyed it. I may add some more poetry here from time to time, or even choose to engage my readers and have you share some of your poetry. Again, thank you for letting me share a part of myself with you, it is my wish that children and grown-ups will enjoy my poetry here, and hopefully, in my published works.

No comments:

Post a Comment